This S’mores Pie Recipe is outrageously delicious! The rolled out graham cracker crust is unique and easy, and the pie is filled with gooey marshmallow and melty chocolate! Just like a giant slice of s’mores!
If you love a s’mores treat, make sure to try my S’mores Fudge Fudge Bars too!
No Campfire Needed For This DELICIOUS S’mores Pie!
This is a recipe that I posted on my site back in 2011. So long ago! I knew I wanted to update the pictures and re-share the recipe again with you guys because it was pretty buried in the depths of my archives. It definitely deserved a chance to shine because it’s incredibly, INCREDIBLY delish AND super easy!
If you love the flavors of s’mores: milk chocolate, gooey marshmallow, and graham crackers, this pie is for you. It’s like campfire s’mores but even more gooey and chocolaty…plus you can eat it with a fork, so no messy fingers!
What Ingredients Do You Need For S’mores Pie?
- Hershey’s Chocolate. You will need 6, full sized bars broken into pieces. You could use any brand or even chocolate chips instead, but Hershey’s chocolate is just what makes a smore a smore in my opinion! I would recommend using milk chocolate instead of semi-sweet chocolate chips though!
- Marshmallow Creme (or Fluff)
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Butter. I prefer to use salted butter.
- Baking Powder
- Large Egg
- Vanilla Extract
- Granulated Sugar, although you could use light brown sugar as well!
- All Purpose Flour
Have You Ever Tried A Rolled Graham Cracker Crust?
What sets this Smores pie recipe apart from the others is the crust! Of course we have all had a pie on a graham cracker crust, where you crush the graham crackers, mix them with butter and sugar and press them into a pie plate. But THIS graham cracker crust makes a double crust! It’s so easy, much easier than the guesswork classic pie crust involves. Here are the simple steps:
Simply mix the ingredients together using your stand mixer, or a hand mixer as per the full recipe instructions.
Divide it in half and press one half of the dough into a pie plate. Just use your hands for this step.
Next fill the bottom crust with the marshmallow cream and chocolate.
Then form the remaining dough into a disk shape and press in between 2 sheets of wax paper. You can also use parchment paper, but wax paper really prevents sticking. Using a rolling pin, or again your hands, roll the dough into a 9- inch circle.
Carefully peel the wax paper away from the crust and place it on top of the chocolate and pinch the edges together!
Love Smores? Here Are Some More Recipes You Might Like:
Ooey Gooey S’mores Pie Made with a rolled graham cracker crust!
- 1/2 cup salted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 (7- ounce) container of Marshmallow Creme
- 6 Regular sized (1.55- ounce) Hershey Bars, broken into pieces
- wax paper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 9- inch pie plate with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment mix the butter and sugar together for 1 minute on medium speed, until combined.
- Add in the egg, vanilla, and baking powder. Mix for 30 seconds, until combined, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Turn mixer to low and add in the graham cracker crumbs and flour, mixing until just combined.
- Divide the dough in half and press half into the bottom and up the sides of the prepared pie pan.
- Evenly spread the Marshmallow Creme over the bottom crust and top with the broken chocolate pieces.
- Form the remaining dough into a ball and place on a piece of wax paper. Top with another piece of wax paper and flatten into a 9- inch circle.
- Carefully peel the top piece of wax paper off and flip the crust onto the top of the pie and peel the other piece of wax paper off.
- Pinch the bottom dough together with the top to form a sealed crust.
- Bake 20 minutes until lightly browned.
- Cool completely on wire rack and slice when ready to serve.
Store room temperature for up to 3 days.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 484
- Sugar: 41.3 g
- Sodium: 209.3 mg
- Fat: 22.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 67.4 g
- Protein: 5.3 g
- Cholesterol: 49.1 mg
Keywords: cookies and cups, pie recipe, smores recipe, smores pie
Want To Save This Recipe?
Find more recipes like this:
PIN for later: